VersiPave 4P Pedestal is an ultra-low fixed-height pedestal designed to support pavers and facilitate drainage beneath pavers. It allows the waterproofing to remain accessible and reduces efflorescence and algae growth.
It is used to support concrete, stone, tile and timber pavers. The integrated spacer tabs maintain position and a consistent gap between pavers. Besides creating a drainage layer, VersiPave 4P also provides a protection layer against physical damage when pavers are laid directly onto the waterproofing membrane.
VersiPave 4P is 4mm high and may be double- stacked to achieve an effective height of 8mm. Further height adjustments are possible using Elmich 1mm and 2mm Neoprene shims. The 12mm high spacer tabs do not protrude above the finished paved surface when used with low profile pavers.
The ability of VersiPave 4P to be separated into halves or quarters enable flush placement along wall edges and also into and around corners.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for all types of pavers.
- Maintains position and gaps between pavers.
- Provides drainage layer beneath pavers.
- Protects waterproofing membrane.
- Not visible above paver surface.
- Cost-effective and simple installation.
- Made from 100% recycled material
- Supports Green Building certification